Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WILW



I'm loving having the time to blog again! It makes me appreciate the spare time I have now to dedicate to things other than grad school.

I'm loving today's weather!! High of 82 degrees, light breeze and mostly sunny. Too bad I'm working inside all day but I've got the funniest crew to keep me entertained! :)
I'm loving that Dunder has recovered to 95% as of last night. Poor thing ended up having a bacterial skin infection=his whole body needed to be scratched, constantly. I'm just glad I don't have to give him drugs anymore. His tail is up more and the cute looks are back!
A pre-haircut photo from a year ago that I absolutely LOVE!

I'm loving my....get ready for this....diet southern sweet tea from Kroger. I kid you not. 0 calories and only 30 mg of sodium. (heaven in a can!) Helps with the 'decrease Cokes' goal.


Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Beautiful picture of you two! I'll add your job opportunity to my prayers! :)

PS - Dunder is so stinkin adorable. Tell him that Lucy said hi! That girl really is a flirt!