Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekend Recap

: I've already watched The Help and own the DVD. The hubster bought the book for me this past Christmas and paired with my mother, and she bought the DVD. I could not put the book down! I finished it Saturday evening! The Book is always so much better. I have yet to find that statement to be false.



: Thanks to a great friend of mine who happened to be jogging by my house...left E.L. James' book on my front step.

: I had some idea of what I was getting into .................but not this.

: It's definitely in the right category of erotic romance - just did not see most of the plot coming. If you're aware of what sex is and what it does to you - then you'll be fine. If you don't, don't read it. You'll have things in your head that most women shouldn't (blush your face off-kind of things).

: I have been racking my brain since after dinner last night of who would be good to play the character of Mr. Christian Grey and Ana.

: Ana's much harder to pinpoint.

: Here's what I have so far for Mr. Grey (let me know what you think)

Bradley Cooper - It'd be a serious role for him. With shorter hair, I think he could pull it off.
 Ian Somerhalder - Big buzz for this guy ...I can definitely see it.
 Zac Effron - This one's a stretch for me. I can't seem to get past the 'little boy' face.
 Paul Walker - If the role were based purely on looks and not acting.
 Colin Ferrel - ...just because ;)
: I'll get back to on my guesses for Ana...right now I'm predicting an actress we don't see much of. Someone who haven't built a background for.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I loved reading The Help - the book was much better than the movie, agreed!

Chuy's was very good! They have awesome chips/salsa/queso! Definitely recommend it. :)

Laura Darling said...

The Help is one of my favorite stories ever!!! And I have heard SO much about 50 Shades of Gray! Might have to give it a try!