Monday, January 30, 2012

Sweet blog award!

Thanks to Sunni @ Its A Sunni Dae I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger award - so fun.
She nominated me a while ago and I have slacked on following the perks to the award!


Here are the rules for the blog award:
One. Nominate up to 15 fellow bloggers
Two. Inform the bloggers of their nomination
Three. Share 7 random things about yourself
Four. Thank the blogger than nominated you
Five. Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post

Here are some amazing blogs I enjoy reading almost everyday, go check 'em out!
 1 - Sunni @ Its A Sunni Dae
3 - Heather @ Habitually Chic
4 - Sherry & John @ Young House Love
5 - MaryBeth @ Letters to Maggie
6 - Emily & Nation's Nest
9 - Carissa @ lowercase letters
10 - Ashley @ The Keys of Happiness
11 - Katelyn @ The Bluegrass Belle
12 - Elizabeth @ E, Myself, and I
14 - Alicia @ Belle Maison et Moi


7 random things about this redhead:
1 - only one person has ever called me Ginger every time they saw me.
2 - When I was little, I dreamed of being a secretary.....they always had the "coolest" stuff! :)
3 -I'm absolutely terrified of the ocean (shakes & all) - but I love scuba diving!
4 - I believe there is power in the words we speak, if we speak negatively, our lives will negative, visa versa.
5 - I own one piece of red clothing.
6 -I have a weird gut feeling I'll be next in my family to have twins...yikes!
7 - I watch as much ESPN & HGTV(specifically diy network), as I do reality TV!

No comments: