Friday, September 23, 2011

: Good Day :

: I learned to crochet about three weeks ago and I am OBSESSED! I have crocheted two infant beanies, two scarves, four adult beanies, a bracelet and am currently learning how to make headbands and koozies! I love it so much. My poor scrapbooking is on the back burner now...but eventually (hopefully) I'll get tired of it for a while and get back to scrapbooking. I love them both!



: Graduate school is going really well! I love my new job as a Graduate Assistant. It's so much fun being around my professors and classmates for three days of the week. My clients are a lot of fun too! I'm just two semesters away from being in the real world!!! I'm so excited. I've already got my plaque ready to order on http://www.etsy.com/ that says...







Amber Young, M.S., CCC-SLP




:)

No comments: